Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

You should consider registering with HT for the HT+1 points, they add up, and you can get 15% off from time to time, which is one of the only discounts you'll find for vinyl.

I have this form like 4 years ago, when all I wore was HT band tees I just realized it and I may still have a butt ton of points.

I also had a birthday gift from them in my email...

Guest Secular Haze

I can still vividly remember the first time I ever heard this album. Didn't really know what to expect and hadn't listened to any of the singles or anything. Popped it in my car CD player and Thriller came on. After that first blast beat I just started laughing it made me so happy.

Cn9GoJc.gif

I really hope they put it back up. It's hard to bring myself to pay double the price for a record that wasn't even supposed to be sold until today.

I think you'll be able to get one online, however keep in mind HotCash starts on Thursday, so the whole vinyl section of Hottopic.com will probably be down until July 21st.