Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

These stores have this in stock

Westgate Mall SPARTANBURG South Carolina Anderson Mall ANDERSON South Carolina Rock Hills Galleria ROCK HILLS South Carolina Myrtle Beach (17) Outlet - Tanger Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Travis, is there any idea why the (North Charleston, S.C. Northwoods Mall) location doesn't get most of the main "Hit" releases? My store has started getting in more records over the last year but they don't seem to get any of the good releases? Can you tell me why this is? Just copies of Green Day "Warning" and Cartel and other random records etc. (Nothing against those releases). I usually have to do Ship To Store for anything. 

I heard through the grapevine that Travis pressed this personally. He played the album through a discman into a Nokia phone and recorded it with Skype. After it was pressed the guys at Topshelf tried to stop him from releasing it but were too late as their rocket launcher blew up the wrong UPS truck.

Travis, is there any idea why the (North Charleston, S.C. Northwoods Mall) location doesn't get most of the main "Hit" releases? My store has started getting in more records over the last year but they don't seem to get any of the good releases? Can you tell me why this is? Just copies of Green Day "Warning" and Cartel and other random records etc. (Nothing against those releases). I usually have to do Ship To Store for anything.

This!!!!!! The last major release we got was the Disney Soundtracks

They repressed from under the cork tree?

Dammit, every record I own gets repressed and then the value drops like a fly.

Who gives a flying fuck? Nothing wrong with represses so people can have the chance of getting them without having to pay ridiculous prices on ebay. If you're upset because represses lower the value of stuff, you're doing it wrong chief.

Who gives a flying fuck? Nothing wrong with represses so people can have the chance of getting them without having to pay ridiculous prices on ebay. If you're upset because represses lower the value of stuff, you're doing it wrong chief.

I'm not inherently upset about it or anything, but yeah I've owned this record for damn near 10 years and am looking to start unloading my stuff as I move past records in general, so I would prefer to get top dollar for them.

I just checked discogs and it looks like the keyhole cover is holding it's value so that's cool. Also curiously, the represses are in the 70-100 dollar range...so much for not paying ridiculous prices

I'm not inherently upset about it or anything, but yeah I've owned this record for damn near 10 years and am looking to start unloading my stuff as I move past records in general, so I would prefer to get top dollar for them.

I just checked discogs and it looks like the keyhole cover is holding it's value so that's cool. Also curiously, the represses are in the 70-100 dollar range...so much for not paying ridiculous prices

You don't get it.

I don't get what precisely? That it's about the muuuusic??

I've been collecting vinyl for almost 15 years, I've gone broke more times than I care to admit buying up records. I've been doing it since before most of you thought it was "Cool"

What do I have now? this huge collection of wax and cardboard that's it. Lol, don't try and lecture me on why people buy records, I've never sold a record in my life and now that I'm thinking about getting out of the game I'm somehow bad for wanting to get the best prices? Thanks but no thanks, I love collecting but precisely the reason I barely ever posted on here or other vinyl boards are dessenting opinions like that.

I've been collecting vinyl for almost 15 years, I've gone broke more times than I care to admit buying up records. I've been doing it since before most of you thought it was "Cool"

What do I have now? this huge collection of wax and cardboard that's it. Lol, don't try and lecture me on why people buy records, I've never sold a record in my life and now that I'm thinking about getting out of the game I'm somehow bad for wanting to get the best prices? Thanks but no thanks, I love collecting but precisely the reason I barely ever posted on here or other vinyl boards are dessenting opinions like that.

Your condescending tone isn't helping either Chief.

If you've been collecting for 15 years, then you REALLY don't get it pal.

And if that's the reason why you've barely posted on here, then I'm pretty sure nobody would care if you went back to not posting chief.

He offered me $160 for his keyhole pressing of FOB so there's that. I showed him that the last two on eBay sold for $80 and $65 and he seemed upset at my offer.