Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I don't see how, if he's been collecting for years, that he didn't already know that this repress of FUTCT had happened. Considering it happened maybe 2 years ago.

apparently it came out last year, and i didn't know about the oasis repress either, i had lined up a trade for it and it fell through.

it's whatever really, and i went by discogs and then he showed me two sales of 80 and 85 and offered me 64.

I'm not looking to gouge anyone, but 20 bucks less than the most recent sells is a bit rich imo

apparently it came out last year, and i didn't know about the oasis repress either, i had lined up a trade for it and it fell through.

it's whatever really, and i went by discogs and then he showed me two sales of 80 and 85 and offered me 64.

I'm not looking to gouge anyone, but 20 bucks less than the most recent sells is a bit rich imo

it was 80 and 65. Not 80 and 85. And those were eBay prices. $64 after eBay fees would be like selling it for 70 which is right between the most recent two eBay sales.

I tried to give you a reasonable offer and its fine that you declined. but no one in the world is going to pay you $160 for that.

And I was going off what was currently asked for on discogs and then took 10% off, I'm not trying to price gouge, that's what I was seeing as the price and took 10% because I was being nice. You showed me ebay and I've thus changed my internal value. And the two most recent sales were 80.05 and 84 (not 85, excuse me) as evidenced here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FALL-OUT-BOY-From-Under-the-Cork-Tree-Original-BLACK-Keyhole-Pressing-Rare-/201102560923?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ed2a58e9b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FALL-OUT-BOY-FROM-UNDER-THE-CORK-TREE-LP-NEW-SEALED-RARE-BLACK-VINYL-OG-PRESS-/221495991521?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3392309ce1

So based on that, you offered 20 bucks less, which I don't feel comfortable accepting. You're right, you made an offer and I declined, we were perfectly polite to each other, i have no issues with that.

And I was going off what was currently asked for on discogs and then took 10% off, I'm not trying to price gouge, that's what I was seeing as the price and took 10% because I was being nice. You showed me ebay and I've thus changed my internal value. And the two most recent sales were 80.05 and 84 (not 85, excuse me) as evidenced here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FALL-OUT-BOY-From-Under-the-Cork-Tree-Original-BLACK-Keyhole-Pressing-Rare-/201102560923?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2ed2a58e9b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FALL-OUT-BOY-FROM-UNDER-THE-CORK-TREE-LP-NEW-SEALED-RARE-BLACK-VINYL-OG-PRESS-/221495991521?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3392309ce1

So based on that, you offered 20 bucks less, which I don't feel comfortable accepting. You're right, you made an offer and I declined, we were perfectly polite to each other, i have no issues with that.

Surely what is 'currently being asked on discogs' can't be counted as these aren't sold.

I could poentially put three copies of a OOP record up there for $200 a piece and it wouldn't change the value of it. Ebay is better for that as it at least shows what the records do actually sell for (despite being inflated).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd definitely get it lol but not for what some people are asking on here, makes $25 on hot topic seem not so expensive, hope it gets repressed like soon as possible cause IOH is my favorite by far

I already own a copy, but I must say, I'm glad someone else agrees with me. IOH is my favorite as well.

I already own a copy, but I must say, I'm glad someone else agrees with me. IOH is my favorite as well.

Finally someone that agrees with me too! I don't have it but I really want it. Just don't want to have to spend so much on a record like pretty much all early fall out boy records and same with panic at the disco (i.e. $100s $200s) seriously hope they repress like everything lol