Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

If I can catch this going online at the right time, I'll probably pick this up. Still pissed my HT doesn't sell vinyl. And I'm not driving to Altoona to go to their Hot Topic that does

I wish I was closer to the Altoona HT, too. The State College one sells vinyl, but not much of it at all

In the same vein, that's why we'll never see TWY's Get Stoked On It either.

That said, Fall Out Boy played a few songs from Evening Out with those three tiny venue shows last year (I think it was Honorable Mention and Calm Before The Storm). So maybe we'll get it eventually.

I CAN BE YOUR JOHN CUSACK.

They did like a medley thing where they combined Honorable Mention, Lake Effect Kid, Calm Before The Storm and America's Suitehearts and it was off the hook. 

Agree that they probably wonuldn't press Evening but bands have knowingly pressed shittier records.

In that case can you encourage my local HT to carry vinyl so I don't have to drive 40 minutes?

These will be available online for anyone who doesn't have a store near them that carries it.

Also, there's a lot more HT stores carrying vinyl now and this will be available in all HT stores that carry vinyl.