Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I had the picture disc and it sounds like garbage. So much surface noise. I even had it cleaned at a local shop and it didn't help

that's strange... did you played it much?... Because mine sounds amazing, actually all those PD from Island Records of that years (The Killers, The Bravery, FOB) sounds awesome!, maybe yours is pretty wear out or was played with too much needle weight before you buy it. I can say mine sounds better than the CD

that's strange... did you played it much?... Because mine sounds amazing, actually all those PD from Island Records of that years (The Killers, The Bravery, FOB) sounds awesome!, maybe yours is pretty wear out or was played with too much needle weight before you buy it. I can say mine sounds better than the CD

I did before I sold mine, It sounded like garbage.

• 1 month later...

Guessing nobody else was really a fan of Folie a deux? :P I'll admit it was quite lavish, but I think Folie was kind of the next logical step after the direction they took with IOH.  It was wonderfully composed, grand, ambitious and in my humble opinion, their magnum opus. Just my thoughts, but we can all certainly agree that IOH kicked absurd amounts of ass

Guessing nobody else was really a fan of Folie a deux? :P I'll admit it was quite lavish, but I think Folie was kind of the next logical step after the direction they took with IOH. It was wonderfully composed, grand, ambitious and in my humble opinion, their magnum opus. Just my thoughts, but we can all certainly agree that IOH kicked absurd amounts of ass

I'm with you.

Guessing nobody else was really a fan of Folie a deux? :P I'll admit it was quite lavish, but I think Folie was kind of the next logical step after the direction they took with IOH.  It was wonderfully composed, grand, ambitious and in my humble opinion, their magnum opus. Just my thoughts, but we can all certainly agree that IOH kicked absurd amounts of ass

I really like Folie, I just think it lacks the high points of previous albums (the singles were particularly flat). That said, it's a lush, ambitious production -- damn shame they didn't take more care to master it specifically for vinyl because it could have been a gorgeous sounding release.

Are we allowed to say this about Fall Out Boy...?

(I like Fall Out Boy).

I have no problem admitting it. 

IOH has always been my least favorite album I didn't hate it but its just my least favorite

I can see why Folie flopped, but give it a listen now it is absolutely great IMO

My ranking:

FUTCT>SRAR>FAD>TTYG>IOH 

(and admittedly it changes frequently)