PO NOW: Frameworks - Loom (4/29/2014)

Who needs an extra bowl?

tPtsLSBl.jpg

Also: 

qTaWMUEl.jpg

5A82FrOl.jpg

Ouch.

Honestly, now looking at it, I feel like the die-cut and really the overall packaging was kind of a swing and a miss on this one. I think the artwork would've been cool just printed on a regular jacket with the purple theme present on the back cover. Like, I can only see the song names if I hold it up to a light. Kind of a shame.

Also what's with all the warped vinyl?

Who needs an extra bowl?

tPtsLSBl.jpg

Also: 

qTaWMUEl.jpg

5A82FrOl.jpg

Mine showed up with a pretty ding and some creases in the jacket. Might e-mail them to see if they have extras. The record was a bit warped too, but I couldn't hear it when I gave it a spin. So that's good. Looks really nice though.

Shoot us an email at orders at topshelfrecords dot com and we can hopefully help you out. We're completely out of some variants, but I'm sure we can get a replacement of some kind out to you. Sorry!

Shoot us an email at orders at topshelfrecords dot com and we can hopefully help you out. We're completely out of some variants, but I'm sure we can get a replacement of some kind out to you. Sorry!

Honestly, after playing the record, it surprisingly sounds fine. As for the bent up jacket, I've received probably 50+ orders from you guys, and this is the only time a jacket has been this badly dinged. It would be a dick move for me to take advantage of your kindness, and have you ship me a brand new record to Canada when mine plays fine, despite the aesthetic flaws.

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. Taking advantage of nice people doing good things isn't cool.

Honestly, after playing the record, it surprisingly sounds fine. As for the bent up jacket, I've received probably 50+ orders from you guys, and this is the only time a jacket has been this badly dinged. It would be a dick move for me to take advantage of your kindness, and have you ship me a brand new record to Canada when mine plays fine, despite the aesthetic flaws.

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. Taking advantage of nice people doing good things isn't cool.

I can't wait to take advantage of the 50% off returns that people have sent back