2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, thenameisluigi said:

Excited to grab this! I've somehow slept on most of the RAGC drops. Saw Manchester on the METN Anniversary tour and they were phenomenal. First time finally getting to see them.

They are one of my favorite bands to see live. I’ve seen them/Andy 10+ times and they just keep getting better. 

2 hours ago, dawhizz said:

The Lost Sea on vinyl going up on the above link tomorrow at 12 pm EST.  Out of 1000.

I'm not sure if I've bought anything from band's webstore on the limitedrun platform. Do you know if I need (or should have) a profile setup ahead of the sale time to help expedite the checkout process? I'd really like this release but afraid of a Mondo-like situation if it goes quick.

38 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I'm not sure if I've bought anything from band's webstore on the limitedrun platform. Do you know if I need (or should have) a profile setup ahead of the sale time to help expedite the checkout process? I'd really like this release but afraid of a Mondo-like situation if it goes quick.

You won't need an account set up beforehand.

1 hour ago, wiscodeman said:

When I bought the live album a few months back it went quick but not like like minutes quick. It probably lasted a couple hours. If you are able to jump on at drop time you shouldn’t have to sweat it too much.

Edited by Ratsky9

2 hours ago, billya said:

You won't need an account set up beforehand.

2 hours ago, Ratsky9 said:

When I bought the live album a few months back it went quick but not like like minutes quick. It probably lasted a couple hours. If you are able to jump on at drop time you shouldn’t have to sweat it too much.

Sounds good. Thank you both for the info!