Disney Blu-Ray / Movie Club Talk

And it's done!

Just re-enrolled getting:

Monsters Inc., Up, Wall-E, Pocahontas 1 and 2, Lilo & Stitch 1 and 2, Mary Poppins, and a fleece blanket for $13

Can't get over how rad this is.

Did you call and cancel or do it some other way? Gonna do it as well, I think. It's so worth it for me.

Did you call and cancel or do it some other way? Gonna do it as well, I think. It's so worth it for me.

I simply emailed them at [email protected] and asked them to close my account.

I guess that can be kind of hazy on WHEN it's actually been closed though.. I got an email the next day but I've heard sometimes you don't get an email at all...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally actually cancelled my membership, looking forward to re-signing up and beefing up my marvel/ghibli movies.

Speaking about re-ordering.

This would have been my third (second under my name, the other one is in my girlfriends) and instead of a package I got a postcard saying they couldn't fulfill my request and will be issuing a refund.

Don't know if something was out of stock? or the promo code was no longer good, or they're onto me.. or what exactly happened there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey folks, I have a ton of disney movie rewards codes that piled up over the years, is there any way to check if these are still valid and how much points are on them without actually redeeming them? Also, most of them are UK, a few are German, does anyone know if they are region-specific or can be used in any region?

• 11 months later...

Alright, so I'm kind of annoyed right now.

The other night I decided I'm finally gonna order my last movie to complete my "fulfillment" for my membership. So I ordered the blu-ray of Age Of Ultron. After I ordered it, I realized "well fuck, I have to order the 3D blu-ray one at $29 in order for it to count." So I ordered that as well. Right after, I emailed them and asked them to cancel my order of the regular blu-ray copy.

Didn't hear from them for a couple day, and then guess what? They just now shipped both copies of the movie I ordered. Didn't even get back to me about canceling my order. So now I have to wait and send it back and on top of that, they only give store credit? And it'll take up to 60 days to process? AND my status hasn't been updated to "fulfilled" on my membership.

So fucking dumb. Probably won't be doing this thing again.

Alright, so I'm kind of annoyed right now.

The other night I decided I'm finally gonna order my last movie to complete my "fulfillment" for my membership. So I ordered the blu-ray of Age Of Ultron. After I ordered it, I realized "well fuck, I have to order the 3D blu-ray one at $29 in order for it to count." So I ordered that as well. Right after, I emailed them and asked them to cancel my order of the regular blu-ray copy.

Didn't hear from them for a couple day, and then guess what? They just now shipped both copies of the movie I ordered. Didn't even get back to me about canceling my order. So now I have to wait and send it back and on top of that, they only give store credit? And it'll take up to 60 days to process? AND my status hasn't been updated to "fulfilled" on my membership.

So fucking dumb. Probably won't be doing this thing again.

Bummer.

I never had any real problems and I've done the offer 3 times so far.

About to cancel and go again soon too.

They just finished the Diamond Edition series and are re-starting the cycle with the Signature Series.

Bastards.

Good news for people who missed that DE Snow White though.