My Bloody Valentine-Loveless (Reproduction)

26$ on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Bloody-Valentine-Loveless-12-/121275453081?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c3c948e99

You can say it's a bootleg I guess... They're also responsible for distributing the combining of Glider, Tremelo, Feed me with your Kiss & You Made Me Realise EPS compilation. (They as in Sorry State Records)

it was still the first thread without any posts and showing sold out when I first saw it

hope those who got a copy let us know how it sounds,

hoping kevin shields remaster project of all the records actually happens

That'd be the ultimate dream for sure! Do you have a source for the rumors where they talk about the Kevin Shields Remaster Project? 

I'll wait for Kevin to finish the vinyl remastering in 20 years, unless I'm missing something and this is it and not just a bootleg.

This. I don't care how long it takes I'll wait, m b v sounded fucking perfect and I don't want to listen to anything subpar on vinyl from this band.

Was just thinking that earlier. Pretty coincidental, I guess.

I remember thinking that all the talk of a remastered, "legit" repress was slated for 2014... but thinking about it, I guess I could've imagined it. Either way. I never felt comfortable dropping $50+ on a bootleg. But if it's a bootleg that sounds damn fine - and is only $26 PPD - I could be into that. At least until the real deal surfaces... if that happens in my lifetime.

That being said, please continue to bump this thread with eBay links or restock info. I'm actively searching, but would greatly appreciate any suggestions.