PO: Perfect Pussy - Say Yes To Love

CT192-PerfectPussy-FAKEOUT_LTD1-300x300.

Perfect Pussy are one of the boldest and most intriguing projects to surface in recent years, garnering widespread critical acclaim following the release of a four song EP, titled I have lost all desire for feeling. Veiled beneath layers of exquisitely abrasive noise, frontwoman Meredith Graves’ lyrics are disarming, brutally honest and poetic, possessing a feverish intensity that can only be matched by Graves’ electric stage presence. Hailing from Syracuse, New York, the 5 piece band are set to take the world by storm.

Black LP and CD $11

http://www.capturedtracks.com/shop/_ct-release/ct-192-perfect-pussy-say-yes-to-love-lpcd/

BOX SET $30 (CLEAR W/ BLOOD) or $27 (WHITE) 

• Comes with a clear vinyl made with Meredith’s very own blood

• Both ‘Say Yes to Love’ and ‘Say Yes to Live’ cassette

• Perfect Pussy enamel button

• Perfect Pussy poster

• Encased in a white box

• Download code comes with bonus live recordings

• Not available in stores, direct only!

• Clear is limited to 180 copies! White is limited to 380 copies!

http://www.capturedtracks.com/shop/_ct-release/ct-192-ltd-perfect-pussy-say-yes-to-love-special-blood-edition/

http://www.capturedtracks.com/shop/_ct-release/ct-192-ltd2-perfect-pussy-say-yes-to-love-special-white-edition/

Had to get the clear w/ blood, I love this band.

Absolutely got this, thanks. I wonder if this will just be like, a clear with red haze or if it will be anything like when The Lips did it. Probably not the latter because no way would this be that cheap.

Edit: Just realized that it is definitely not the way The Lips did it, since they had to ship it in a refrigerated truck and had to mostly ship it locally, lawls.

Edit again: My computer brightness was up too high to see, yup, this is in fact clear with a blood swirl. Please ignore the dilemma I just had with myself.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone interested, this has leaked.

I usually have a policy of not listening to an album before I've received it but I made an exception.

My one big gripe is that it's simply too short, 8 songs in exactly 23 minutes, and a bit of that is some ambient noise. But I'm still replaying the hell out of it and I'll be very glad to own it, it's a solid step up in production from the 4 song demo tape but retains the frenetic, chaotic charm.

Part of me wants to buy this because I like a few of their songs and they're from my hometown. The other part of me feels like the hype around them is a bit too prepackaged and built up for my taste.

They can't do wrong via PF

Was cool they filmed one of their music videos in Thornden Park

Part of me wants to buy this because I like a few of their songs and they're from my hometown. The other part of me feels like the hype around them is a bit too prepackaged and built up for my taste. 

Kinda thought this at first, but then I realized that the songs are pretty awesome so maybe some of the hype is justified. Ordered this and might go see them next month.