PO: Perfect Pussy - Say Yes To Love

xvBCdsG.jpg?1

nCfsIdo.jpg

thought the second image looked cool. i took a picture of the cooler one of the 2 i got, i'll probably give the other one to my girlfriend B)

but this one has about 5 times as much blood in it, giving it a really pretty pink color. the 2nd picture is with flash reflecting off the insignia on the box. beautiful record, sounds great. ct outdid themselves with the presentation on this. it came with both tapes and the enamel pin embedded in a styrofoamish material inside the box.

Mine didn't have all that much blood in it. It did have a pink color overall with a few stains of blood. My A-side label is off center and they had to make a second hold in the label upon re-aligning it.

Overall a very nice package though.

Btw, are there sleeves for box sets like this?

Mine didn't have all that much blood in it. It did have a pink color overall with a few stains of blood. My A-side label is off center and they had to make a second hold in the label upon re-aligning it.

Overall a very nice package though.

Btw, are there sleeves for box sets like this?

yeah i think i got lucky with the amount of blood in it, and im not sure, that would be very nice to have though, they tend to get corner dings real ez

The tapes included sound like actual shit. Like, someone shit inside the tape or something. The volume goes from super low to extremely high every few seconds on the album tape, and the live tape is the lowest volume tape I own. The album is really good, though.

Sounds like they dubbed it in their bedroom on a side-by-side, then said "fuck it! box set!!!" 

I'm curious about that "virgin" vinyl. You'd think the swirl would be through the whole press. 

Sounds like they dubbed it in their bedroom on a side-by-side, then said "fuck it! box set!!!" 

I'm curious about that "virgin" vinyl. You'd think the swirl would be through the whole press. 

Haha so true I could see that. They do small cassette runs in house

From seeing everyone hold theirs to a white background, I tried and realized that there is a decent amount in mine. And I didn't believe it when my girlfriend told me that menstrual blood was only a slight percentage of blood... this is so gross I don't even want this, $1 PPD and it's yours. 30ivom9.jpg

From seeing everyone hold theirs to a white background, I tried and realized that there is a decent amount in mine. And I didn't believe it when my girlfriend told me that menstrual blood was only a slight percentage of blood... this is so gross I don't even want this, $1 PPD and it's yours. 30ivom9.jpg

I don't know if you're being serious about selling this or not because I want it.