PO: Perfect Pussy - Say Yes To Love

I'm not, I love this album and the record sounds great, but good luck! This will probably be the only place you'll find one for any decent price.

Figured. I got the white deluxe edition, but I really want the clear.

Has anyone who ordered the white received theirs or a shipping confirmation yet?

pretty sad i slept on the blood, was hoping i'd find one for a good prince when it came out but looks impossible, if anybody wants to sell for 100+ but not quite ebay or a trade PM me. really enjoying this....

Damn...people are already willing to spend that much for a record with some menstrual blood in it? This album just came out. Won't the prices be less inflated as time passes? Can't people just be happy with a white or black copy and THE MUSIC rather than feeding the flippers 100-200 bucks? Ugh who am I kidding? I'm just beating a dead horse.

Damn...people are already willing to spend that much for a record with some menstrual blood in it? This album just came out. Won't the prices be less inflated as time passes? Can't people just be happy with a white or black copy and THE MUSIC rather than feeding the flippers 100-200 bucks? Ugh who am I kidding? I'm just beating a dead horse.

I absolutely understand the impulsive feeling to have the coolest looking copy, the most rare, etc., as I am the most impulsive person ever and I always feel like that when I miss out on a really cool variant or release, though I totally agree with you, and 99.9% of time I stop myself from paying too much for a record when it's available on a different color for retail price. 

I can justify people paying a higher price down the road, but prices are probably 2x more inflated because this album just came out and the variant is in a league of its own. The hype train is in full effect. No way should people be paying $100+ for this, at least this soon. Patience and I'm thinking these will be much cheaper. And if I'm wrong, you save $100+. It's a win-win situation.

I can justify people paying a higher price down the road, but prices are probably 2x more inflated because this album just came out and the variant is in a league of its own. The hype train is in full effect. No way should people be paying $100+ for this, at least this soon. Patience and I'm thinking these will be much cheaper. And if I'm wrong, you save $100+. It's a win-win situation.

they will be cheaper. this band has little-to-no staying power. the hype around them is baffling.

i'd say like 90% chance both of you are right on the money and the ebay ones seem to be going for really inflated prices cause of the hype train, but those clear w/ blood did sell out wayyyy fast, and for what its worth, i have seriously regretted no picking up a few things when the hype really gets brewing. i am still kicking myself for not wanting to pay like $80 on ebay for Exmilitary, and now they are selling for 200 hundred regularly and i can't even begin to justify the purchase since i could've snagged it for cheaper a handful of times.

this record is awesome though and deliciously noisy, better than the cassette.... 

Yea but I mean what did you expect her to ring out her tampons or something?

I don't know, but my girlfriends periods (which she graphically explains to me) kind of comes out ALOT like dripping so I feel if you had a couple months to prepare you could definitely get a jar of it. 

I don't know, but my girlfriends periods (which she graphically explains to me) kind of comes out ALOT like dripping so I feel if you had a couple months to prepare you could definitely get a jar of it.

I'm sure your girlfriend would be very happy to know that you just shared her menstrual bleeding patterns with random strangers on the internet. TMI

You know it's probably not even really menstrual blood in there.

As long as we think it is, it's just fine with me.

I'm sure your girlfriend would be very happy to know that you just shared her menstrual bleeding patterns with random strangers on the internet. TMI

Shhh she doesn't know.