Dum Dum Girls
Earl Sweatshirt

Majical Cloudz
Deafheaven
Perfect Pussy
DIIV
Speedy Ortiz
Mutual Benefit

Great headliners so far, minus Kendrick.  Hope to see Beck and NMH (again!).

Kendrick at pitchfork two years ago was one of the best sets of the weekend. Probably my favorite headliner, though his live performances as a whole have been subpar since GKMC came out, at least relative to him before that.

Kendrick at pitchfork two years ago was one of the best sets of the weekend. Probably my favorite headliner, though his live performances as a whole have been subpar since GKMC came out, at least relative to him before that.

Yeah but I think rap/hip hop is a total joke so I'm just a tad bit biased.

The fact that anyone can discount a whole genre of music is ridiculous. of course there's some shit in there but there are always albums that are amongst the best to be released ever in there.

Why?  Simple lyrics, simple rhymes, simple beats.  Mostly content that is the furthest thing from my own reality...  I'm allowed to have my opinion and I've listened to a lot of it in my lifetime (mostly when I was a dumbass teenager).  Enough to know that I have absolutely no interest in it other than to get a good laugh these days.  No, I just can't take any of it seriously.  Greatest albums to ever be released?  That's just an opinion of course, and it holds even less weight to me than my own personal opinion.

The lineup isn't enticing enough to make me buy tickets but I may once the second wave of bands are announced. The Haxan Cloak is my favorite artists up there but I'm not even sure that would translate to a good live show

I think Phish might be playing Northerly Island that same weekend again this year.  If that's the case, this fest can go take another dump on itself again this year for all I care.

That said they definitely got some acts you don't see at most festivals which is cool.

Never been doesn't look like this will be the year to break the streak.

This. My roommates go every year, but i think they just go to say they went, honestly. They always wear space clothes. Tell them I said hi, and that I called them out on here.