WTB: La Dispute ('Vancouver', 'Here, Hear')

Crixmadine13

I'm trying to finish a complete La Dispute collection that i'm going to give to my girlfriend for her birthday in a few months. I've been scouring the web and i've been able to gather almost every one of the rarest releases of each title, however I'm still specifically missing these two:

La Dispute - 'Vancouver' 12" (White vinyl, pink splatter)

La Dispute - 'Here, Hear II' 7" (White vinyl, BLUE COVER VERSION ONLY)

If anyone who sees this has, and is looking to sell, either of these titles, please let me know.

haha, so far I have: the green and red covers of Here, Hear II, a mini disc of the first Here, Hear, a copy of the Untitled 7", the dark green vinyl version of Somewhere at the bottom, the first pressing gold version of searching for a pulse (split with TA), the split purple/black version of Never come undone (split with Koji), and I preordered the limited european coke-bottle-green version of Rooms of the House. oh and i also got the 1st pressing green version of Parting the sea from Touche Amore, cause she loves that album quite alot too.

but anyway, yeah, i think that's it so far ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah.... i ended up spending quite alot on this. but, i already told her its gonna be her present for the entire year, and she's super excited to see what it is. I can't wait to see her reaction, and in the meantime I get to listen to them all on my record player, so it's totally worth it. I won't be extravagantly spending on much else this year, so i can manage to deal with the cost.

Yeah that's sweet. Not sure if I get the random copy of Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me in there but, you know, it's a good album so it's cool.

hahah, yea i wasn't sure whether to get it or not at first, but since i was getting the split one anyway, and she loves Parting The Sea so much, I just decided that it'd go well with the rest ^^

• 1 month later...

Dude how did it go?!

To me this seems like a very thoughtful, wonderful gift. La Dispute is one of those bands that can very much bring two people close. The band espouses so much understanding and beautiful moments in the lyrics and music, its only natural that translates to the listeners and their lives.

Anyway, once again this is an awesome gift and something I feel is a really special thing about this hobby. I hope the sellers all know their stuff went to a very caring cause.

I totally agree! they're one of our most important bands as a couple, and they definitely brought us closer together. 

She absolutely loved the gift and I was so happy to see her reaction. She spent the first 15 minutes in a sort of panicked confusion, and then spent the next half-hour just hugging me ^^ It's definitely the best gift i've ever managed to put together for someone, and it was so worth it to see how happy she was. 

Anyway, it's good to see someone else appreciates them as much as we do :3