Coming Soon // Animals As Leaders . the joy of motion

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone still waiting on their preorders or is it just me. I preordered both variants and the damn cd together and kept getting told there was an error on the manufacturers end and now I am getting no response. Ya I had an issue with the Crosses release too but not this bad and how the hell can I preorder Stray From The Path's "Make Your Own History" record that is not supposed to ship until october and already have a shipping confirmation for that lol.

• 3 weeks later...

So I ended up picking up a copy of the green variant at one of my hometowns record shops just the other day. There was still another copy available which my buddy picked up. I would find it hard to believe that this could be a bootleg. I purchased it at Hastings (reputable store), which is basically like a Barnes and noble/gamestop/movie rental place rolled into one, But for some reason I cannot find ANY pressing information on this variant anywhere online. I mean hey, I could be wrong? Still psyched I came up on it though, and only for $30, haha.