WTB Propagandhi Glasshouse Tickets Pomona

xxfesterxx

I don't have tickets for you but I just thought I'd say, Propagandhi started off this tour kicking ass. Their set was incredible - they played for about eighty minutes (nothing from How to Clean Everything, but it was all great stuff), and then after they left the stage we all started chanting for them to come back out. The band got back on stage and played six more songs, including four from How to Clean Everything which really made my night. Todd and Chris shook hands with most of the people pressed up against the stage when they were all finished, and a guy I met who came all the way down from somewhere in bum-fuck Canada got the setlist directly from Chris. They're all really cool guys.

The Flatliners were pretty disappointing though. Didn't interact with the crowd much, declined to play an encore (after playing for only about 40 minutes), and whoever the singer is - I don't care much for the band - was a dick to some guy in the front row who was clearly a Flatliners superfan. 

The opening band is pretty good, too! Dunno if they'll be playing your venue, but they played in Seattle and they were great.

Anyway, hope you get your tickets, man, and have fun at the show!