Sisyphus (Sufjan Stevens, Son Lux, Serengeti) - S/T out 3/18 on Joyful Noise Recordings

"Karl Hofstetter 7:01pm Feb 18

Fair warning: we have fewer than 50 copies of the VIP edition for Sisyphus remaining. Get it now or forever hold your peace! https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/Sisyphus-vip-exclusive.html"

Damn, those went fast for it being only available for VIP members.

On another note, does anyone know how to cancel VIP membership if you just signed up for 1 month? I don't want to be charged every month since I only signed up to get this release.

Looks like the /1500 variant is sold out - that was fast (at least it wouldn't let me add it to my cart). I grabbed the VIP variant, little more than I wanted to spend with the VIP membership, but glad to have it

does anyone know how to cancel VIP membership if you just signed up for 1 month? I don't want to be charged every month since I only signed up to get this release.

Same. I think we just have to email [email protected] to cancel, I'm going to email them tomorrow to see what the deal is

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone notice that Son Lux inserts the melody of "Weapons" from his album At War With Walls and Mazes (listen here to the piano part in the background) at the end of "Take Me" (listen here) on the new Sisyphus record? He also inserted it in his new record, Lanterns, on the song "Plan The Escape" (listen here to the piano part in the background).

Ryan Lott is a genius.