HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

i can't stand Wegmans. way, way, way too big, and entirely too overwhelming. plus, who needs to be able to purchase, like, 40 different kinds of cheese?

YO, I love Wegmans but my closest one is like, 35 minutes away. Rude. 

Also, I'm pretty sure we have Ketchup chips here. But ketchup is disgusting so I avoid them at all costs.

does anyone else on here have a Gabriel Brothers by them?

because I LOVE GABES. even though 75% of the stuff they get in there has holes in it or something.

however, you can get amazing deals on awesome stuff there if you keep checking back. (like my sister's recent $170 Sorel snow boots she got for $20, or the Sanuk sandals my bro-in-law got for $10, or the $85 Chaps sweater i had been eyeing at Kohls for my bf and then found for $16 there. also, lots of food super cheap.)

This place rules.  I really wish they'd open one in Columbus, OH.  They'd get a ton of business.  For some reason the closest one is over an hour away in some sh*t hole called Zanesville (if you live here, no offense!)

all i fucking want are jack in the box and carl's junior.

we could stand to ditch a dunkin fuckin donuts and subway for this.

I don't want those other two things but I'd be okay without Dunkin Donuts and Subway if they would just put a Jimmy Johns and In n Out somewhere near my house. 

We're apparently getting a Dunkin Donuts in town (which is strange because we're a very ma and pop run town) and I'm afraid it's going to put out the actually good, local run coffee shops.

I don't want those other two things but I'd be okay without Dunkin Donuts and Subway if they would just put a Jimmy Johns and In n Out somewhere near my house. 

We're apparently getting a Dunkin Donuts in town (which is strange because we're a very ma and pop run town) and I'm afraid it's going to put out the actually good, local run coffee shops.

what could you possibly want over jack & jr?

(your answer is wrong, logan.)

I'm pretty sure that not a lot of places have Red Robin. Endless fries and root beer floats seal the deal everytime

YESSSSS. 

I may or may not have stolen Red Robin seasoning and it may or may not hang out in my cupboard. 

It was a PacSun tradition to order endless fries to-go and hide them under our cash wraps. 

Campfire sauce 4 dayz.

YESSSSS. 

I may or may not have stolen Red Robin seasoning and it may or may not hang out in my cupboard. 

It was a PacSun tradition to order endless fries to-go and hide them under our cash wraps. 

Campfire sauce 4 dayz.

hahaha you worked at pacsun? ME TOO. PACSUN 4EVERRRRR.

just kidding. that place sucked.

hahaha you worked at pacsun? ME TOO. PACSUN 4EVERRRRR.

just kidding. that place sucked.

I swear, so many cool people that I end up making friends with in the future have gotten their employment start at PacSun. 

I'm still close friends with a lot of my managers but UGH district management and up blewwwwwww.

2 1/2 years of my life. 

Being from Cincinnati, I agree with Skyline Chili and Graeter's Ice Cream that have been mentioned already. Adding to that, Taste of Belgium and Montgomery Inn. I'm hoping Melt from Cleveland makes it here eventually.

Also, no one else has our local traffic guy.

Herzog is the man.  Dude cracks me up.  :)

Sorry, have to lol you since you kept it going while simultaneously saying it didn't matter at all.

Yeah, that was more of a half-assed attempt at trying to get the bickering to stop. Should've known better than to try to do that on a VC thread, I suppose. (Bah dum tss)

To keep this post on topic, a small chain of Asian "street food" restaurants called Tin Drum AsiaCafe started a few years back in Atlanta. I tried it for the first time in December, and was pleasantly surprised with how good the food is. I think they're planning on expanding outside of Georgia sometime soon, so be on the lookout, other southeastern states.