How did you come about your screen name? (as suggested by abovetheearth)

I originally came up with 'Logankicksarse' in 9th grade. As my social media presence grew, it sort of became like a branding for me. When I landed a touring gig, I was an artist liaison and my boss told me that it was "too inappropriate" and that I wouldn't be listed in any of our contact information pages because of it. From a boss standpoint, that isn't really a "change it if you want" that's more of a "if you don't change this, you clearly don't want this job bad enough and I will fire you."

It took me maybe 3-4 hours tossing around names with friends, trying to figure something out. My name is boring and not memorable, since my social media had somewhat become a brand for me, I needed something to represent that. I ended up saying "my boss and this twitter handle can go ahead and eat dirt" at one point. I realized then how ridiculous it was how much I actually cared about a social media handle, that I would waste that much time trying to come up with a new one.

Thus, Loganeatsdirt was born. It stuck ever since.

(it hasn't even been a year since I've been loganeatsdirt. Weird.)

In tenth grade, my buddy had a thing for (poorly) photoshopping ridiculous pictures together. He created an image of me in a hot air balloon with a chimpanzee. Then, on the side of the image, was a large picture of my face making puckered lip type face with air lines coming out of it. The text stamped on the image read something like "Montgomery the wind blower." Initially, I thought it was really ridiculous and dumb. Then, I made it my Twitter username and now it's my username for pretty much everything.

Edit: My buddy located the picture. My description was a little off. It had been a while since I've seen it. Here it is.

securedownload_zps6b8e92e2.jpeg