CREEPOID "Creepoid" LP • NO IDEA • Limited versions! STREAMING NOW! Watch VIDEOS!

vardcore

This is GREAT!

Agreed. I love Horse Heaven, but this is better and doesn't have a weird song about spirit birds in the middle that you have to skip.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received their copy of this and/or shipping confirmation? Anyone know when this is supposed to ship out?

There have been (aparently) industry-wide issues with electroplating and/or lacquers recently*... and this record was trapped in a (semingly) endless cycle of test pressings and re-cuttings. SIX rounds worth, a new record for No Idea! Anyhow... 100 copies on white vinyl made it to Austin on Friday for the band to have at SxSW. Another 100 are arriving at No Idea today. IF these pass muster (completely) then we expect the other 900 copies very soon. I will update.

This has been a nerveracking six weeks... but I still love the record!

(* "Horse Heaven" was also effected by this. We are waiting for round two of tests on that one as well.)

There have been (aparently) industry-wide issues with electroplating and/or lacquers recently*... and this record was trapped in a (semingly) endless cycle of test pressings and re-cuttings. SIX rounds worth, a new record for No Idea! Anyhow... 100 copies on white vinyl made it to Austin on Friday for the band to have at SxSW. Another 100 are arriving at No Idea today. IF these pass muster (completely) then we expect the other 900 copies very soon. I will update.

This has been a nerveracking six weeks... but I still love the record!

(* "Horse Heaven" was also effected by this. We are waiting for round two of tests on that one as well.)

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to get the record!

We received 100 white records today. We are shipping them out this week. You will get an email notice when they ship.

If you ordered and asked for white (or did not specify) then you will get white. If you asked for multiple colors, your order is waiting for the others to arrive before it ships.

If you asked for pink or yellow and now want to change to white, write: [email protected]

(We have maybe 20 white ones left, then that color is gone.)

-- I will update when the other colors arrive. --