PO: Tobacco (BMSR) - Ultima II Massage on 3/6, release date 5/13

Spa package is in.

IMG_0798.jpg

The pours look pretty sweet, I'll admit that there were 'cooler' ones in the samples posted by Tobacco, but these still look wonderful. The shiny stickers on the tape and CD are for his number he set up for a bit there, I didn't call when he posted it on FB so I don't know what it's about, some promotional thingy. I'd put the t-shirt in there but I'm wearing it!

I only have two minor gripes with what I got, and one doesn't even really matter. First, I thought it was silly to have that Parental Advisory so huge and noticeable on the cover art, I'd prefer it shoved into a corner or something. Whatever. And second - seam splits. The record was kinda protected by nothing, no shrink or cardboard, so the top of the jacket has come unglued. Nothing that can't be fixed, but still, be on the watch for those.

Looking forward to spinning this AND seeing what variations you guys got if you choose to share.

http://s27.postimg.org/581cwths1/IMG_0798.jpg

that blue and pink one is rad as hell, goes perfect with the cover.

the way the parental advisory is integrated with the cover art, i just figured that's how Tobacco wanted it. especially with the silly "NO ONE UNDER 18," it feels like the poster to a weird horror movie.

(i called the 844-TOBAXXO number last week, it's a recording for the creepy massage parlor from the "Streaker" video.)

with the cover art, i just figured that's how Tobacco wanted it. especially with the silly "NO ONE UNDER 18," it feels like the poster to a weird horror movie.

(i called the 844-TOBAXXO number last week, it's a recording for the creepy massage parlor from the "Streaker" video.)

Haha that's awesome I didn't think to try and call the #, but I put the sticker on my fridge, cuz it's sparkly.

And, I think the parental advisory is just part of the art, to be honest I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

...got mine in from Rad Cult the other day.  looks really great up close.  my Side B was also transparent, while Side A was solid.  one of the cooler effects i've seen lately.  (sorry pic is upside down, but you get the point)  can't wait to see more!

That purple one looks delicious.

Rad Cult. Last time I order from them.

For what it's worth, I've ordered from Rad Cult several times and this is the only time something has been messed up.

Plus, Start A People and Falling Through A Field first pressings are happening this year. I don't advise skipping them, BMSR releases can become quite scarce and expensive