PO : Triptykon - Melana chasmata LP Box ltd. 750 exclusive NB

timeless

Found it on Century Media site :

Century Media is scheduled to issue a special box set, limited to 2000 copies. The box set will include the album, a Triptykon silver pendant, a poster, postcards, a Triptykon tote bag, and a cap

Let´s see....

All over this one.

Interesting. Honestly I just want the record. I thought it a bit strange that triptykon would ok a hat and tote bag for the bundle haha.

A personal message from Tom Gabriel Warrior: "The box set with extra items, limited to an edition of 2000, contains the mediabook edition of the album. It is not a Triptykon product, however, but a Century Media idea (much like the 10" box is a Nuclear Blast-only edition). I strongly dislike the CM box, and it is my personal recommendation to Triptykon's fans not to purchase it."

"CM have licensed the rights for the album and can thus market it as they wish, but that doesn't mean there are merits in such a limited edition venture. I personally feel it is in bad taste and does not represent Triptykon. All items which are officially issued by Triptykon (i.e., the mediabook CD, the pendant, and the tote bag) will be available separately through the usual outlets, so there is no need to support such a cheap and ill-fitting marekting venture."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my green today.  Double gatefold 2  lp with 2 posters and a 12 page booklet.  Vinyl is at least 180 gram.  The dark opaque green looks nice.  Quality all around.  Worth every penny.  You get yours yet Dave?

I did. Got it last week and agree with everything you said. its awesome. Not only does it kick ass and sound amazing on vinyl, but the packaging is truly beautiful. I don't know how much input Tom or the band actually has with the art direction and packaging, but the last Celtic Frost and last Teiptykon records were also awesome as far as packaging goes.

• 1 year later...