The Bled - Found In the Flood LP Hot Topic exclusive - 4/29/14

travis

Bought! Can't wait to spin this. I'm glad i can still use my loyalty code at least for 10% off (basically takes off the taxes/shipping) but i would buy so many more vinyl from hot topic if they didn't raise the price higher than any other retailer (besides src). I remember about 2 years ago a double lp from hottopic was 19.99 now all the single lps are $23 wtf gives?

It'll be close. But if I buy 2 things or split the ride with a friend then it will be for sure.

I'll never understand hot topics outrageously overpriced shipping.

i think they ship exclusively through FedEx (and some smaller orders eventually get forwarded to the local post offices). so, they are going by FedEx's international shipping costs. there's probably not much they can do about it.

mine came in the mail today. it sounds great. i never actually owned the CD and my digital copy never had that electronic outro. so, its my first time hearing that (its rules). i'd say "opaque slate blue" is a more accurate description of the color than turquoise, though. 

now i just have to hunt down Silent Treatment on green. i would patiently wait for the possibility of a repress, but i doubt it would be 2xLP like the OG.

mine came in the mail today. it sounds great. i never actually owned the CD and my digital copy never had that electronic outro. so, its my first time hearing that (its rules). i'd say "opaque slate blue" is a more accurate description of the color than turquoise, though. 

now i just have to hunt down Silent Treatment on green. i would patiently wait for the possibility of a repress, but i doubt it would be 2xLP like the OG.

SRC says they have Silent Treatment again on either blue or green...from the original pressing.  

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Bled-%252d-Silent-Treatment-LP.html

didn't research it to see how many copies they actually have...but i believe the green was 300 and the blue was 400...maybe there is a way to contact SRC with your order to get a certain color?

hmmm....it says you can order 700 of them....but that's not possible unless this is a new pressing...???? weird.

Edited by RyanSmithers