PO: Sharon Van Etten - Are We There

sogross

Talk about an early pre-order.

Thanks for this.  Surprised to see it being sold by itself.  I actually really like the print and extra goodies in the bundle, at the price they're offering.  Going to compare totals with shipping to see what's more practical for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be stocking Are We There on clear vinyl with the free Taking Chances 7" and poster on VinylLoop.com. It will be cheaper than anywhere else (as always), I'll let you know when it's up on the site. 

sweet, this is an awesome idea man! Cheers to you! Too bad you can't have more up at a time but I get it! Maybe you could have people give suggestions for future releases? Will def pick this up from you! I can wait :)

Okay I just put this up on the site! I'm not even promoting it yet, so the kind folks here at Vinyl Collective get first dibs this time :) http://vinylloop.com/deals/22

I would love to have suggestions from you guys for future releases as well as just general feedback and input. You can always hit me by email: sonny at vinylloop.com, and twitter @vinylloop. 

Okay I just put this up on the site! I'm not even promoting it yet, so the kind folks here at Vinyl Collective get first dibs this time :) http://vinylloop.com/deals/22

I would love to have suggestions from you guys for future releases as well as just general feedback and input. You can always hit me by email: sonny at vinylloop.com, and twitter @vinylloop. 

Dammit.  Take my money again. Ordered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...