Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

This is in fact true, it'll be on 2x12" in gatefold sleeve. Test pressings sound fucking amazing. The band is 100% behind the release and we've been in touch with them throughout the process & they are excited about it

i wrote them about how to order their first CD to play on my radio show in college (believe it or not, there was a time before the internet). they just sent me one. this album re-recorded a few of those songs but w/ better horn parts if i remember right.  i was into this in 95-96. dunno if i could listen to it much now.

Yeah, same. Played this stuff so much back in the day, but doesn't hold up for me at all anymore. Wouldn't buy this. But still, I know how much it means to a lot of people so this is definitely a record that should be back in print. Or in print at all...not sure if it was ever pressed before.

Yeah, same. Played this stuff so much back in the day, but doesn't hold up for me at all anymore. Wouldn't buy this. But still, I know how much it means to a lot of people so this is definitely a record that should be back in print. Or in print at all...not sure if it was ever pressed before.

i had this playing on spotify a couple months ago for some reason...maybe i heard about pressing then?... and my 6yr old daughter thought 'snoop doggy dog' was hilarious...