Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

Not to be that guy, but they rerecorded almost their entire first album over the course of their career.  Half of it ended up on TTRO, a couple of songs on WDTRSH ("Big Star" and "I'm Cool"), and a few more on Monkeys For Nothin'... ("Hate You", "Call You", "Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat?", and "I'm Her Man").  Only 5 of the songs from Everything Sucks have not been redone.

Let's be honest though. Everything Sucks sounded like shit. 

Let's be honest though. Everything Sucks sounded like shit.

everything sucks had a serious charm on it that some of the rerecordings never matched, though.

I mean, fuck yourself/all I want is more both sounded great in their own right, but when you compare the original why do all girls think they're fat to the monkeys for nothing version, to me the rerecording just lacks a something special that the original had.

very happy to hear about this. will be buying.

funny story - back in high school my best friend and I were out and I was driving her back to her place. as if we were in a movie, "She Has a Girlfriend Now" comes on as she begins to come out to me, telling me she is gay. it was perfect.

Funny, I was on a date right after "Why do they rock so hard" had come out. The girl was in a fairly notorious on again/ off again relationship (but mutual friends had set us up that night). As fate would have it "I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend too" came on and she proceeded to get mad at me because she thought I was trying to be clever or something because of the other guy. I slapped her in the face.

Just kidding about the slap, she was a butthole though.

Funny, I was on a date right after "Why do they rock so hard" had come out. The girl was in a fairly notorious on again/ off again relationship (but mutual friends had set us up that night). As fate would have it "I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend too" came on and she proceeded to get mad at me because she thought I was trying to be clever or something because of the other guy. I slapped her in the face.

Just kidding about the slap, she was a butthole though.

I want to sign up with a million accounts to give this that many +1

Any idea of when these might go up? I got paid 2 days ago, so....

These arent going up until they are in hand which should be in early april. Once they arrive, I will post pictures of the finished jacket & variants along with a couple days heads up...as usual

We do this method for most of our releases so they can ship more or less right after the order is placed or within a week depending how many orders we get in at once 

DUDE...I saw that same show at the Downtown on Long Island...Barrett was drinking out of a bottle of jack daniels all night and couldn't perform the last few songs of the set haha...I wonder if one had anything to do with the other

*Also, Littlest Man Band should totally get a pressing