WTB: Teen Suicide - I Will Be My Own Hell...

kisskitty

lol good luck. Me and elasalle haven't had much luck with this lp here. The white variant popped up on ebay a few days ago for 75$ and I really regret not snagging it. Surprisingly nobody did. People on here will just ask you for ridiculous amounts of cash for a single record. Ebay is your best bet. Good luck, hope you end up finding a copy. The album is gold. 

lol good luck. Me and elasalle haven't had much luck with this lp here. The white variant popped up on ebay a few days ago for 75$ and I really regret not snagging it. Surprisingly nobody did. People on here will just ask you for ridiculous amounts of cash for a single record. Ebay is your best bet. Good luck, hope you end up finding a copy. The album is gold. 

Hehe, the seller of the white copy I contacted and she lived right near me it turns out and I convinced her to sell it to me for 45 flat. 

I also have some contacts in the underworld and got a black copy for 20 and a mixed copy for 30. I just need the clear to complete my LP variants ;)

Hehe, the seller of the white copy I contacted and she lived right near me it turns out and I convinced her to sell it to me for 45 flat. 

I also have some contacts in the underworld and got a black copy for 20 and a mixed copy for 30. I just need the clear to complete my LP variants ;)

ha nice, sounds like luck has been on your side. I even contacted the band to see if they had any lying around but unfortunately they didn't. If you happen to get an extra copy of a variant you own hit me up. I've been trying to locate a copy for a while now lol 

I'm not bashing it I'm bashing you people paying too much for it. Also "someone" lol I'd rather break it

I can pay whatever I want for it? If I have the money and the desire to buy something than who are you to say I'm paying too much? Lol. I don't want your record because I'll be damned if someone with a shitty attitude like yours makes money from me. 5b71pj.jpg

Lol I don't even need your variant. Quit being a little internet warrior "cool guy". 

I can pay whatever I want for it? If I have the money and the desire to buy something than who are you to say I'm paying too much? Lol. I don't want your record because I'll be damned if someone with a shitty attitude like yours makes money from me. 5b71pj.jpg

Lol I don't even need your variant. Quit being a little internet warrior "cool guy". 

his superiority complex is too much for him to handle

he has 1500+ posts bro he's rollin' in the pussy he does what he wants in online forums #yolo #youngwildandfree

his superiority complex is too much for him to handle

he has 1500+ posts bro he's rollin' in the pussy he does what he wants in online forums #yolo #youngwildandfree

his online dating profile says "I may not have a job, but I am an "etched b-side" on vinyl collective."

i'm just playing 4real im on this shit hella tho my posts are 90% bullshit