COMPLETE MY I AM THE AVALANCHE COLLECTION!

rickyfuller

Have you reached out to RFC about the City by the Sea test press? I believe that he sells them, at least every now and then.

I will do that, thanks! City by the sea is an after thought collection, but I did want to finish it at some point.

Also: Did you get a /10 pink cassette for wolverines? Or were those for the band/not for sale?

Me? I didn't grab any. Sorry.

Yeah, I know you posted in the wolverines thread that they went up for sale. I clicked the link about 10 minutes later and pink was sold out. Had a friend tell me they had a /10 for fireworks gospel but were never for sale, but instead were just for the band. Was just curious if these were ever for sale or not.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261410882035

White Wolverines. Sorry I don't have it and can't hook you up with a deal. But hopefully this helps?

Yeah, thanks. Was trying to avoid the inflated price there and Rude literally sends the same "wed be happy to ship to the us. We will send you an invoice" and they never do. Banquet wont tell me what color their LP is.. And risking 35 bucks on one i have already would be lame.