The Broadways-Broken Star

From The Lawrence Arms facebook:

Chris and Brendan were in a political punk band before the Lawrence Arms called the Broadways. Their debut full length has been out of print for the last 3 years. It's now back in print via Asian Man Records This pressing is 326 copies on clear blue vinyl. These will go fast.

http://asianmanrecords.storenvy.com/collections/197073-12-inch-vinyl/products/1275739-the-broadways-broken-star-lp

• 2 weeks later...

i want to approve of this being called such a great album. i was lucky enough to get an OG copy from Asian Man a few years back.

i don't know if i can agree that Broken Star is better than the entire TLA output.

Saw TLA at Riot Fest last year and left after 15 minutes. Unfortunately nothing they've ever done suits my tastes.

Can't count how many times I've tried to get into them, just doesn't click. Too much pop for me I think.

• 5 months later...

Asian Man must've come across a few copies of this because it's up in the Rarities/Test Pressings category on their site. I know a couple people were bummed they missed out on this.

Here's the link: http://asianmanrecords.storenvy.com/collections/257960-test-pressings-rarities/products/1256146-broadways-broken-star-lp-3rd-press-clear-blue