F/S Jack's Mannequin - EIT, P&T OG

bossdj26

I have a close friend in a bit of a money situation (not going to bore you with the details).

He's not into record collecting but has a sealed copy of Everything In Transit from when it came out.

I've been trying to get this off of him the past 5 years but he was never looking to sell until now when the market is at a high :/.

He had a sealed Glass Passenger that he just sold on eBay but he also has People and Things (sealed as well).

I'm currently entertaining offers for him and I know a ton of people on here have been hunting for one. I'm going to use the generic "Not looking for the ridiculous eBay prices" but the whole reason he's selling is to help pay off some major bills.we might be able to work out a bundle package for the two of them if interested.

Let me know if you need pictures or have any questions.

Why doesn't he just sell them on eBay if he needs the money and has already sold one on eBay?

He is. I'm trying to connect him with one of you fine people for less money

lol he just kept them all sealed? 

and yea, haha. I've been trying to grab this off of him for a while.

Something Corporate was huge in my high school so everyone lost their shit when Everything in Transit came out. He got it with the original CD pre-order so just kept it in his mom's collection the whole time.