Looks like Solid State "found" some more copies of old releases....

definition of shit music is any scene crap warped tour metalcore that passes itself off as "post hardcore" or "punk". if i go to a show and see ratty straightened hair and neon studded belts im out homey

and underoath sucks. christian metalcore cmon thats almost even worse than just plain metalcore

i have different taste in music than you apparently and i think this sucks ass you can like it all you want im sure youre a nice person but i honestly would rather listen to mozart than this stuff. i actually like mozart that niggas dope af

elasalle, go to bed, you're drunk.

It's been explained why Tooth & Nail won't put out any old releases themselves. They sold their entire back catalog to EMI Christian Music Group, who bought it for the CD/digital revenue generated by their bigger artists, since Christians are one of the last demographics to actually pay for music. They have expressed that they have no interest in licensing out any releases, and since very few T&N albums are considered "significant" by a corporation that controls The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Coldplay, the unfortunate reality is that pretty much every Tooth & Nail and Solid State release is more or less a hopeless cause. Although they are pressing August Burns Red's first album for Record Store Day, so it's not hopeless hopeless, but RSD is a low risk release date since stores can't return unsold RSD releases, and ABR is a low risk band since they've sold an insane amount of records on formats that accountants actually care about.

In other words, unless it's a release that sold a huge amount of CDs and has never been on vinyl, make peace with the fact that it probably won't ever exist.

a lot of T&N contracts revert the rights back to the artist after 10-15 years, so it is possible that an artists can facilitate or sell the licensing eventually. some bands (like further seems forever) own the rights to their own music. But tooth & nail will not be pressing much of the back catalog unless they somehow kept some vinyl rights. 

So I was checking out some of these releases to see what they were going for elsewhere and stumbled upon this with the help of a previous thread about the album: http://www.merchdirect.com/ToothandNail/MxPx/Vinyl/PokinatchaDoubleLPLIGHTBLUEVINYL/?productid=16416

Is this the same version that they are now selling for $30?