NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL Box-Set limited to /200, about to sell out

Just got this email titled "signal correction"

Dear friends we regret that the phrase "limited edition versions of the box set are going to be available tomorrow" was accidentally included in our original announcement. Jeff was concerned that this may cause confusion and wants everyone to know that we are in fact talking with Merge in the hopes of one day releasing it on their label. With that in mind no one should get a copy of our version under the illusion of "limited edition".

Much love to you all,

NMH Records

Looks like this entire run of self-released boxes would be considered the limited edition with a larger "normal" version of the box coming from Merge. I'm probably wrong though, just how I read it.

I've been eyeing this for a long time, now I'm probably gonna gamble on a cheaper Merge version since their stuff is always fairly priced.

Looks like this entire run of self-released boxes would be considered the limited edition with a larger "normal" version of the box coming from Merge. I'm probably wrong though, just how I read it.

I've been eyeing this for a long time, now I'm probably gonna gamble on a cheaper Merge version since their stuff is always fairly priced.

In on the gamble. Although this set is a beauty, the significant mark-up and horrendous shipping costs make it unreasonable.

What link is everyone talking about? They're selling more of the box sets through a private link?

I already have one (the metallic silver ink one) but my friend needs it. If anyone has that link, it'd be sweet if they could PM it.

And I'm happy to answer any questions about the set for anyone who doesn't have one yet.

What link is everyone talking about? They're selling more of the box sets through a private link?

I already have one (the metallic silver ink one) but my friend needs it. If anyone has that link, it'd be sweet if they could PM it.

And I'm happy to answer any questions about the set for anyone who doesn't have one yet.

I ordered the set when the link was being passed around. Do the non-album records (Ferris Wheel, Everything Is, and the singles) have download codes, or do I have to rip them from the turntable into a digital format?