Just Say Hello Campaign

jhulud

Alrighty then. I know this will probably get dismissed by most but I completely dig and support the premise and ideology behind it. Sure, it's an Oprah thang but ya know, as an introverted, sensitive hardcore punk of a mess dude who usually feels alone and lonely in this world, this hit close to home and it's something I kinda believe in. 

It doesn't take much, or anything at all really, to say Hello to someone and maybe turn their day around and make them feel better. 

As seasoned VCers know my unhealthy obsession with Taylor Swift, it ties in with something she said once: "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."

http://www.oprah.com/health/Just-Say-Hello-Video

I'll participate as long as Rad doesn't talk to me :P (jk u kno i luv u bby!)

similar to this, being a front door bouncer I see lots of sad girls who get into tiffs with their (wo)mans...when they look sad I give them a hug. Sometimes if they look like their friends dragged them out of their blankets to go out, I'll let them in for free just to try and make them feel a little bit better about being surrounded my crazy Top 40 rap muziks at da clubzzz.

Off subject, last time I did something extremely nice I ended up getting punched in my face (by no one in cahoots with the person.) But I didn't have any marks on me :D and beat my record for most fakes pulled in a night (and by a single person \m/)