PO SOON: MISERY SIGNALS 4xLP Discography Box Set

Ok, so I'm as big a fan of the Pirates Press Record of the Week blog as I'm sure a lot of you guys are, and I saw the following picture and caption on today's post:

b6f539.jpg

"From FUCK CITY Records comes a super-sweet new 4-LP Box-Set from the almighty MISERY SIGNALS! The set includes ‘Of Malice and the Magnum Heart’, ‘Mirrors’, ‘Controller’, and ‘Absent Light’, so I’m sure fans of the band will be freaking out over this one. All four colored vinyl choices look great, and those two-piece case wrapped boxes came out incredible!"

Apologies if this has already been discussed. I just saw this and thought I'd bring it to the board's attention.

• 2 months later...

They only play shows in places where no one lives. Seriously, they've been "back" for 2 years now and they haven't played a single show on the East Coast. They have however played 2 shows in Nebraska.

They played a show in CT and they had a show in Upstate NY. The NY show was a shitty fest with like 40 bands that were all terrible and it got canceled because of a blizzard. This was last year, probably March or April-ish.

I really wanted to go to the CT show because they ended up playing with With Honor and the first hardcore show I ever went to was ETID/Misery Signals/With Honor.