3EB: Pretty Damn Good Thing Happened To Me Today

so ive been working on trying to get a signed first press of 3eb's self titled with all the original members' signatures...met stephan and brad at the indy show on their last tour and snagged their signatures, then got in touch with arion and kevin through social media. sent it out to kevin who tried to get in touch with arion to meet up (failed) and sent it back to me. Arion was by far the hardest to get, as he never checks his messages, but the waiting paid off and he made it worth the wait too. check out what i got in the mail today.

1898108_554232204676182_1401871248_n.jpg

Kevin and Arion were by far some of the coolest dudes ive dealt with before as well as brad. stephan isn't as much of a dick as people make him out to be, but he's definitley quirky and in his own head a lot.

I was going to say "awesome feat" (as in getting all of the signatures) but I didn't know if "feat" is the proper spelling, now with your shoe talk I find that funny.

thats so him though, hahaha. yeah feat sounds right. but yeah it tooks some work but well worth it haha. i added it to deadformat saying (autographed by original members) on the side as a record keeping thing and a dude offered me 500 for it. as sweet as that cash would be, this is now my crown jewel of my collection so i can't do it. hahaha.

so ive been working on trying to get a signed first press of 3eb's self titled with all the original members' signatures...met stephan and brad at the indy show on their last tour and snagged their signatures, then got in touch with arion and kevin through social media. sent it out to kevin who tried to get in touch with arion to meet up (failed) and sent it back to me. Arion was by far the hardest to get, as he never checks his messages, but the waiting paid off and he made it worth the wait too. check out what i got in the mail today.

1898108_554232204676182_1401871248_n.jpg

Kevin and Arion were by far some of the coolest dudes ive dealt with before as well as brad. stephan isn't as much of a dick as people make him out to be, but he's definitley quirky and in his own head a lot.

This is amazing.  I'm glad everything worked out for you.  I just mailed off my holy grail for a signature.  I'll be biting my nails until its back in my hands.