10 Kanye West
11 We Ain't Gonna Die Today
12 My Lady Got Two Men
13 Flicker
14 January on Lake Street
15 Let Me Know That You Know What You Want Now

First single is "Bitter"

https://soundcloud.com/rhymesayers/atmosphere-bitter

Vinyl preorder up on Fifth Element: http://fifthelementonline.com/collections/rhymesayers/products/atmosphere-southsiders-vinyl

Fifth Element Pre-Order Exclusive:
- Instantly receive the first single "Bitter"
- Autographed
- Exclusive Atmosphere Southsiders Sticker
- Option to bundle with FE exclusive Atmosphere Southsiders T-shirt or Crew Neck sweatshirt
- All Pre-Orders will receive an email with a digital download of the Southsiders album on 5-6-14. 

Vinyl comes packaged in a custom printed plastic casing, gatefold jacket, full color printed sleeves, metallic silver color double vinyl, 8-Page LP lyric booklet, and free digital download card. 

I also wasn't too stoked on The Family Sign, although the packaging was pretty killer. Always happy to hear new stuff from Slug and Ant though.

Sounds like the packaging and records look pretty cool for this one, but I'm a little wary of the "plastic casing". If it's what I'm thinking it is those things never last. Hope I'm wrong. 

• 1 month later...

Just saw him tonight for the Southsiders release party in NYC... He fucking killllled it! I've been seeing Slug & Ant for at least the last decade and this is probably one of the best performances I've ever seen from them. Also they were selling the album at the show for $20. Take it or leave it but I caved as I'll buy everything Slug ever releases.

Agreed! Kinda was hoping it would be 180g but still happy nonetheless to have it in my collection. 

Yea a bit disappointing not being 180g but not many colored records are these days I guess.

Pretty! I wish the LP wasn't so expensive otherwise I would have considered getting it.

Honestly it wasn't a bad deal considering what you're getting. Solid heavy printed sleeve, lyrics book, signed picture and the colored vinyl.

Just saw him tonight for the Southsiders release party in NYC... He fucking killllled it! I've been seeing Slug & Ant for at least the last decade and this is probably one of the best performances I've ever seen from them. Also they were selling the album at the show for $20. Take it or leave it but I caved as I'll buy everything Slug ever releases.

I'll be seeing them in August. Wondering what are the chances they'll sell the vinyl at redrocks..

Honestly it wasn't a bad deal considering what you're getting. Solid heavy printed sleeve, lyrics book, signed picture and the colored vinyl.

Maybe not, but I couldn't see dropping $35 on a double LP. I can go to Fifth Element and pickup a copy for a little less, probably with the autographed picture, too.