Mansions – New Best Friends 12" / The Biggest Lie & Tangerine 7"

This will go on sale Tuesday, March 4, at 1pm EST. Copies of the LP will be $15 while LP + 7" bundles will be $18. The 7" can only be purchased with the LP.  There will be only 50 copies of the 7" available for purchase separately, it will be $6 alone.

BTR-005 and BTR-006 are two releases from one of our favorite bands, Mansions. The Mike Sapone-produced New Best Friends – which is 5 years old TODAY, March 3, so happy birthday! – is coming back to vinyl with all-new alternative artwork designed by Mansions frontman Chris Browder himself. In addition, we've got a never-before-pressed 7” (The Biggest Lie b/w Tangerine). These two tracks were on a four-song promo EP that originally came out before NBF but was never put to vinyl.

Mansions will have this release on their upcoming tour with La Dispute and Pianos Become The Teeth as well.

We would like to thank our friends at Doghouse Records, who originally released this awesome album, for partnering with us for this release.

Pressing Information

New Best Friends LP: 
313 – Dirty Snow (White w/ Black Color-in-Color) 
208 – Black w/White Haze

The Biggest Lie b/w Tangerine 7" 
250 – Black

http://www.badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com

Aw yeah. It's becoming a fantastic habit of mine to quickly search VC when I see something I've been looking for on Discogs suddenly pop up after long periods of nothing. While 40 bucks is a pretty regular price I think, I'd rather have this.

...unfortuantely I'll be 1 hour away from quitting time when these go up. Hm. Maybe I can finagle something... you don't think the 7" bundle would sell out in MINUTES, would you?