Mansions – New Best Friends 12" / The Biggest Lie & Tangerine 7"

It's the same presser, right? So no quality change?

not sure exactly what you're asking. yes it's the same plant. but in the sense that a 180-gram record is better quality than a 140-gram record, i feel that this packaging is a substantially better quality than the acceptance and valencia packaging – specifically the insert sleeves. we are living and learning, trying to get a little better with every release.

not sure exactly what you're asking. yes it's the same plant. but in the sense that a 180-gram record is better quality than a 140-gram record, i feel that this packaging is a substantially better quality than the acceptance and valencia packaging – specifically the insert sleeves. we are living and learning, trying to get a little better with every release.

I think he means are you using the same plates as the first press, or did you have new plates made

I think he means are you using the same plates as the first press, or did you have new plates made

Yeah, mostly talking sound quality in this case. First pressing is solid but I'm just curious if it'll be the same or anything different.

ahhh. yes this was new plates, new test presses.

Ended up ordering two bundles anyway. It was only a few bucks different. If anyone is looking to pick up the 7" in the future, message me.

EDIT: Also, any idea when these will be shipping? Just curious. 

(aka is this a pre-order or are the records already made)

thomas mentioned they have had the records for two weeks and these should be shipping soon.

Ended up ordering two bundles anyway. It was only a few bucks different. If anyone is looking to pick up the 7" in the future, message me.

EDIT: Also, any idea when these will be shipping? Just curious. 

(aka is this a pre-order or are the records already made)

thomas mentioned they have had the records for two weeks and these should be shipping soon.

some shipping actually begun today  B)