[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Mike - I was collecting donations with my fire company this afternoon when a kid in a Collective Confusion t-shirt walks by. I'm like "Hey, cool shirt - do you know Mike?" And the young man looked crooked at me like I was eyeing his goodies or something. I was like - "Your shirt, I've bought a few things from that label." And he goes - "Oh, is that what this is? A friend gave it to me because it didn't fit him." Total buzzkill.

What! So weird... glad it's getting some use though. Where was this?

Red Bank, NJ

OK - who want to take a stab at say a list of the Top-5 most sought after releases. The point being that these releases will be in such high demand here that anyone that sees one should grab it for the board. It will make my life easier personally. 

Top five?

Cake box set

REM box set

Paranorman OST

Bayside 7"

Circa/SDE on clear

Mine list is more than 5 but these are the ones I really want! Being in Singapore, Im pretty sure I won't be getting at least 80% of this in my local record store! Bummer. If anyone can help! Please let me know!

Paranorman RSD

Circa/SDRE split

Bayside

Death Cab for Cutie

Linking park/Jay Z

Paramore

Slipknot Vol 3

Tame Impala

August Burns Red

Foals

Nirvana pennyroyal tea

Ghostbusters

The cure/Dinosaur JR Side by side

My store has that on order Derek. If we actually get shipped any copies of it, I can put one aside and hook you up if you aren't able to find it domestically. 

My only desperate want this year is Dessa - Castor the Twin. Weren't able to get any copies on order up here so if anyone is able to snag one for me I'll be very grateful.

I'm going to look for this for you bc I still owe you one!

Hey guys I am looking to get a few releases but unfortunately will not be able to line up at any of my local stores that morning. I can offer up records in my collection for trade. Pretty much willing trade anything except soundtracks and a few special releases. Please take a look http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1893

I am looking for:

Paranorman OST

Muppet Movie OST

Wizard of Oz OST

All 3 Crosses 10"

Please let me know if you can help and if we can work something out. Thank you!

I had a couple people looking, but just on case if anyone sees a copy of Dads - Woman 7" and is able to grab it I will reward you handsomely! There's several others here looking for it as well so you can absolutely offload it on VC.

I didn't even see it on the official release page.  how many are there getting pressed? because I need/want this!

I've found a lot of labels sell the releases within the next week if they aren't too limited and have extras. 

nvm I found the info and I really hope mine has this augh

I'm going to be so broke on saturday

I didn't even see it on the official release page. how many are there getting pressed? because I need/want this!

I've found a lot of labels sell the releases within the next week if they aren't too limited and have extras.

nvm I found the info and I really hope mine has this augh

I'm going to be so broke on saturday

There will be 1000. I'm also hoping to score one.