[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

If anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area can help me by picking up the True Widow S/T or by helping me locate it at a store nearby please do. This is the only release I'm interested in for RSD. I can return the favor if you're looking for something you want in return. I'll be at Doc's record in Fort Worth.

Hoping someone will be able to help me out.

Would really love Pinback's Self titled

I live nowhere near a store that would have it (at least a 5 hour drive for me).

Happy to pay cost+shipping+ a few dollars for your troubles.

Thanks!

I'd try Bullmoose. I placed an order there and don't expect there to be much of a problem with that release.

I really only need 1 title this year. And that's August Burns Red - Thrill Seeker. One of my favorite releases from high school so if anyone can help me with that, it'd be greatly appreciated and Id love you forever. Ill be sure to be on the lookout for some of the stuff people have mentioned. 

I'd love to get my hands on the School of Seven Bells release - "Put Your Sadness Down" (/300) if anyone could help out. I was actually lucky to hang out and see them before their lead singer passed this past Christmas - this is possibly the last thing they'll put out. I always hit up a bunch of B&M stores on RSD to support, so I can try to grab something for whoever helps me out or anyone in general

I was at my local Bull Moose and they said each store in their chain might get one copy of the SVIIB release. I'll try for the copy at my store but if anyone in New England could help my out, that would be awesome - I'm willing to help grab something in return!

on the off chance I can't get the of Montreal RSD releases (jigsaw puzzle 7" and Satanic Panic in the Attic Remastered Reissue) would anyone be willing to help me out?

those are the only ones I realllly want need.  Obviously there are others but I will be really upset if I have to give $50+ to an asshole on ebay for them.  He said they should be getting in 6 copies but if that doesn't happen and someone can help I would be really happy and love you 5ever.

The closest record store to me is an hour and a half away and they aren't getting the only 2 things I'm interested in. I would love if someone could help me get Pretty Lights - The Hidden Shades, please! And I know this is much more unlikely but I really want the Sam Means - Blue Jeans 7" as well. Please let me know if you can help me out, I'll obviously pay for everything and shipping and probably toss in a little something extra!

I know this is short notice but im looking for a few things and was wondering if anyone can help me. I thought i was going tomorrow but i can't now. I'm willing to pay cost + some extra $$$ (i'll send payment Saturday right away) + ill send you a free record from my collection (depending on how much you help me out with). PM if you can help. Ill edit this with the titles i want once i get home.

Thanks

Looking for:

1. Anamanaguchi - Scott Pilgrim 

2. Surfer Blood - Pythons Demos

3. Sam Means - Blue Jeans

Still no word if anyone would be willing to pick up an extra of the Paramore release for me - the stores in my area are being super secretive and honestly doubt they will have any copies. I will be on the lookout for other requests and hopefully I can help someone out! 

The Paramore release is going to be available online at 10 am est on RSD on FBR's webstore if you're able to try for that.