[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

I saw Xiu Xiu best of, but the guy in front of me (I was 7th in line) grabbed the only one. I was devastated!

I tried to get the Brian Jonestown Massacre split but the owner gave me broken bells instead? I guess in a crowded record store, "brian jonestown" sounds like "broken bells".

In any case, it's my fault that I didn't catch it before I paid for it, but if someone wants broken bells and got brain jonestown maybe they'll wanna do a straight swap?

the ones i missed out on were:

sunny day/circa split

pogues live

ghostbusters

i had to take care of my kid and she didn't wake until 9am (my store opened at 8am) so obviously people who got there at open had dibs.

if anyone got an extra of what i was looking for and sees something within the @bionicrecords instagram leftovers videos (there's 4 of them to peruse so far), i can pick that up for you in exchange (plus money from me depending on what you want).  in fact, if you wanna call them and ask them to put a hold on what you want under my name (elizabeth), i'll go get it for you.  if you don't have a favor to exchange but want something super bad, hit me up via PM.  the store is 30-45 min away from me so not very convenient, but i'll see what i can do.