[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Hi guys!

I'm wondering if any kind soul here help me with this titles :

August Burns Red - Thrill Seeker
Strife - In This Defiance
V/A Pop Yeh Yeh: Psychedelic Rock

Willing to add in a few bucks for the trouble. 

just fyi, Pop Yeh Yeh is a genre that was popular here in Malaysia during the 60s (as still is!). If you like The Beatles and The Beach Boys, then you might wanna give that compilation a try. It's the most sought after RSD title here right now in Malaysia. Only one store here got few copies of it and sold out not long after that. 

I know this is a long shot but still really looking for the Paranorman OST and the three Crosses 10". Willing to trade a majority of my collection. Take a look and let me know if we can work something out. Also would be willing to add in some cash to a trade if it works out that way.Thanks!

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1893

If anyone is in desperate need of Banks -The Remixes your typical flipper has finally put up a copy on ebay, this just annoys me, but it's to be expected sigh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banks-The-Remixes-EP-Vinyl-LP-RSD-2014-Record-Store-Day-500-/121323192723?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c3f6d0193

Yea saw that earlier. Was real tempted to make a purchase. Luckily my common sense decided to pass.

So I was really lucky with what I did get this year but there were four items I was bummed out on not getting, and no surprise they were super limited. PREX only got 1 copy for two of the items and very limited numbers of the other one. If anyone has these I'd be very interested.

Bardo Pond

School of Seven Bells

Liars

I was surprised they only got 4 copies of The Space Project record, and only one for the boxset, but the 12" will be released again later so I'll get that then.