[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Was able to grab a couple things but two of my most wants I couldnt find anywhere. If anybody is out and about today and comes across either of these.

The Yardbirds - Songs I Heard

Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Dap-Dippin'

Please PM and I will paypal you the money. I know there is a TON of request so if you just see it somewhere please let me know or if somebody spots it online can do me a huge favor and PM me the link. I appreciate it much in advance. Happy Easter.

So I just went to my parents house for easter and noticed that the shop there was open so I decided to drop in and found some stuff that it seemed like a lot of people are looking for so I bought them. Here's what I got

Fun Point and Light 10"

Crosses - Yellow 10"

Crosses - Pink 10"

Crosses - Blue 10"

Green Day-Demolicious

Deer Tick - Eel Bowel 7"

Highest offer takes them!!!!

Kidding, selling at cost. Now here's the part that's hard for me to explain and I'm not trying to come off as a dick but I'm only going to sell to people on the boards that are active and give something to this community. I want these to go to people who will actually listen and not throw them up on ebay so if you just joined this week, don't take it personal that I don't want to sell to you.