[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

I know it's extremely stupid to say, but i still really need that LCD Soundsystem box. And my brother is looking for the REM box if anyone has an extra

There were 2 left in Durham, I'll check today when i swing by for sloppy seconds. Pm me your digits and I can text ya if they have it.

Heading up to a store five minutes away. If there's something that seems to be getting a lot of requests I will post on here and allow you to snag it for price + shipping. That's a major IF, it looks like they had more people come out this year.

If you find a Scott Pilgrim, let me know! Will PayPal you right away.

I'm off to my local store again - I think they re-open tomorrow (and if not, Tuesday). There is the possibility of One Direction, Chvrches and Twilight Sad, all of which I've seen asked for above. I was almost the last in the queue yesterday (it was my second store. In the first store I was 8th), and they had them all left then.

I'm off to my local store again - I think they re-open tomorrow (and if not, Tuesday). There is the possibility of One Direction, Chvrches and Twilight Sad, all of which I've seen asked for above. I was almost the last in the queue yesterday (it was my second store. In the first store I was 8th), and they had them all left then.

If you can find One Direction let me know id appreciate it

looking for a Circa Survive/Sunny Day Real Estate split if anyone can find one. Apparently the store I was at had them, but I didn't see it despite being third in line, waiting since 10:30pm the night before and it being on the list of things they had in stock that they posted on their website the night before. This is also not for me, it's for my girl who was real bummed we couldn't find it so if anyone can find one, please let me know!

I'm looking for Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack if anyone has an extra I will paypal you immediately and give you a little extra!!! I am also in search of Ghostbusters, Far Cry 3 Soundtrack and Circa Survive/Sunny Day Real Estate 7 Inch Anyone have an extra of any of these please let me know I will pay right away. I live in the middle of nowhere and there's not even a record store around for hoursI got up at 7 in the morning to check vvinyl.com for leftovers and they didn't have anything I was looking for unfortunetly. If I could get one of the vinyl I'm looking for I will be happy! So Please Someone Help Me!