[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Still looking for Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack, Circa Survive/Sunny Day Split, Far Cry Soundtrack. And Obviously not likely to find at all but I'm looking for Ghostbusters & Paranorman OST as well. I have an extra Mae - Destination Blue And Gold on it's way to me and not RSD related but I have an extra copy of Mars Volta - Deloused On Metallic Silver pre-ordered but that's obviously not coming out til' next month.

For anyone looking for the LCD box or Pinback Exile on Main St in Champaign, Il has a bunch and will do phone orders they had a bunch if stuff but those two stuck out as the ones asked about the most. Just passed it by on work, I don't live here, but I don't know their number so google it.

They also had the Dino Jr box for $30 and one Songs: Ohia box

Hi All,

Looking for the following RSD releases:

DCFC/Magik

Tame Impala

Nirvana Tribute

Nirvana Pennyroyal 7"

Foals live

Tim Timebomb

Space Project 12"

Really want these since my record stores in Singapore did not have them. Being a vinyl collector outside of US suck big time! Just hope someone can help me out!

So while madly refreshing multiple pages on 2 computers this morning I accidentally placed 3 orders for the Set Your Goals - Reset 10". I emailed them immediately asking to cancel the second two orders, but just got confirmation saying all my orders are packaged up an will go out with their next shipment. If anybody wants this they can have it for cost ($17) plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. 

I really don't know if this is a possibility...

Would you guys be able to look at your local store for the Hillsong United LP? I really was hoping to pick this up but no stores around me ever received it. I'd be happy to look in my store for anything you might still want!!!