PO: Wild Ones - Keep It Safe (Topshelf)

Gotta listen to a few tracks first, but it's TSR so I'll probably get it.

It's very different than anything Topshelf has ever put out. I'm into this sort of stuff though, hah. Will likely get it eventually, although I just sold something on Discogs so that may convince me to drop money on this and Special Explosion. Or I may just wait for the Dikembe/Jazz June split.

Idk wtf this would be considered but I was not expecting it to be so good. Her voice

"indie pop"

probably

they're touring with typhoon too, who are absolutely incredible, so check out that show if you can!

seriously though, an 11 piece orchestral indie rock band, they're incredible. go listen to them.

Per your earlier post I am listening to Special Explosion and just realizer I missed another good band in CT. But it was same day as Touché so probably wouldn't have went either way hahha. I love new music though, thanks a lot!

Actually hadn't listened to the EP until tonight, did like that first single though. Really really liked from what I heard on my first listen. At this point I'm basically willing to throw money down on every Topshelf release hahaha. I've ordered everything this year, almost all right as they go up, except Nai Harvest and Special Explosion.

Actually hadn't listened to the EP until tonight, did like that first single though. Really really liked from what I heard on my first listen. At this point I'm basically willing to throw money down on every Topshelf release hahaha. I've ordered everything this year, almost all right as they go up, except Nai Harvest and Special Explosion.

They're having a great year. I had Special Explosion on repeat at work tonight. This LP is great too, kind of a weird thing to release though since it's not new (it is new-ish) or an old release from an established band on their roster.

"indie pop"

probably

they're touring with typhoon too, who are absolutely incredible, so check out that show if you can!

seriously though, an 11 piece orchestral indie rock band, they're incredible. go listen to them.

Speaking of Typhoon (who really are great), here's a couple videos of Danielle (lead singer from Wild Ones) and Kyle (lead singer from Typhoon) duetting on some covers.