The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

i would have been all for the $150 bundle if it wasn't $150. five 7"s and an LP = $50 before shipping. why on earth anyone would pay $100 before shipping for two shirts, a crewneck and a CD beats me.

really curious to know what the press numbers are for each 7". i got my first order in pretty quickly and got bombs. part of me hopes it will be /120 each but i doubt it.

i would have been all for the $150 bundle if it wasn't $150. five 7"s and an LP = $50 before shipping. why on earth anyone would pay $100 before shipping for two shirts, a crewneck and a CD beats me.

really curious to know what the press numbers are for each 7". i got my first order in pretty quickly and got bombs. part of me hopes it will be /120 each but i doubt it.

crewneck $40 two t-shirts $20 each CD would be $10... even if you break it down like that it's still overpriced haha

usually bundles mean you get more bang for you buck. not here I guess.

The large bundle and super bundle are limited to 250 and 13 each, respectively, so right there is already 263 of each 7"!

Seeing that the $150 bundle with all 5 7"s is limited to 250, each 7" is probably >/250

Edit: nickmitch beat me

I didn't think you would need to get the bundle because the album has to be shipped and the print is the same exact size...

Good point! Watch them still fold it to be trolls lol

also new song is pretty clutch! Still talking about his age and kids he graduated with....ooo yea!