The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Could be this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/banquetrecords/status/322117154436677632

Also, "Dismantling Summer" is being premiered tomorrow.

actually I think AltPress is premiering that song on Monday.  It's a good one and has a different vibe to it than the one we premiered, which is the by far the most "Suburbia" like song on the record

Is this the announcement that Soupy mentioned yesterday on his twitter? I really wanna pull the trigger on this and purchase the orange, but I feel like TWY will have another announcement coming later that will make me regret spending my money so soon.

I was thinking it was something else.

it'll be hilarious if the orange and red end up looking really similar. i already thought the mockups for red looked pretty orange.

don't know if i'm going to get the orange just because i probably won't be able to flip it for much more than i'll pay for it. am i right, guys?

... you guys? ...

If anyone is placing a banquets order let me know. I want 2 things and would love to split shipping with someone.

i may be into this, but by the time you ship my item to me (or vice versa) we will have only saved a couple of bucks. i'll still be spending $30+ for a record i'll already be getting... don't know if it's worth it.