WTB: Nothing - Guilty of Everything (white or white/black split)

thedannychang

I thought those 500 would take la lot onger to sell out because of the slipmat requirement ($24 + ship).  I think this one leaked, too but things didn't really accelerate until drop date it seems.  

I used to pick up an unsolicited spare routinely, but have almost completely stopped doing it because 50% of the time it was a hassle selling something later that no one else liked as much as I did, and also not wanting to deprive another collector of the opportunity..

Sure wish I could help you :( - hopefully a bruddah or sistuh will come along and not gouge you, since it appears that this record has garnered quite the liking.

I thought those 500 would take la lot onger to sell out because of the slipmat requirement ($24 + ship).  I think this one leaked, too but things didn't really accelerate until drop date it seems.  

i was able to buy a deluxe after what seemed like months after PO's went up, which was surprising as heck

they stayed around for a while