• 5 weeks later...

i am not for real. i know there were tons of black friday online sales, but didnt know there were brick and mortar stores that opened at midnight or whatever

Its more like a record store day.... but it just happens to take place on Black Friday...day after turkey day for us in the USA

The stores here in SF opened at 1030am that morning....lines werent as long as RSD in April but ya its like twice a year now....

Just look on recordstoreday.com as we get closer to thanksgiving...if they do it again this year....

The nice thing was not as many crazy releases and flippers to contend with...I think that morning I got in line about 8 hours early....

• 4 weeks later...

No info on this release, but just letting you guys know that Life Aquatic is FINALLY available on BluRay.  Ordered mine yesterday!

http://amzn.com/B00IGK6TLA

THANK YOU for posting this! ive been waiting so long and wondering. now i just need Bottle Rocket when i can find it for cheap.

THANK YOU for posting this! ive been waiting so long and wondering. now i just need Bottle Rocket when i can find it for cheap.

It's the cheapest it's ever been on amazon right now

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001EOQCL2/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ASIN=B001EOQCL2&SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001EOQCL2&linkCode=xm2&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&redirect=true&ref_=&tag=bluray-007-20&tag=bluray-007-20

• 3 months later...